TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just set up my new Sony 900E and I am trying to get

Customer Question
Just set up my...

Just set up my new Sony 900E and I am trying to get connected to Land Line Internet(Wireless id set up) and I am trying to upload my directv channels

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No. TV just shows Auto program

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Thank you!! I figured both situations out. Again, thank you very much Jxxxx.