TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was half asleep and tried to see the on off timer and

Customer Question
I was half asleep...

I was half asleep and tried to see the on off timer and failed. I got all the sets mixed up and now my tv does not know what to input or out put. Of I could jusy do factory reset to what all the setr8ngs were before I messed with it, that would be helpful.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand Zenith

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model z42px2d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Z42PX2D? What happened right before this?

The tv itself works fine, I messed up the setting in the menu.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know