TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can get the tv started. I have a new cable box, and have…

Customer Question
Second opinion] can get the...
Second opinion] can get the tv started. I have a new cable box, and have programmed the cable remote, the tv just wont start up it gets a snowy screen, then goes to the Lg screen and then back to the snowy screen.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your LG TV I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.