TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant get any controls too work. it wont even work with the…

Customer Question
I cant get any...

I cant get any controls too work . it wont even work with the remote

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Led55, wait let me get the correct model for you

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

55LE5400-UC, once and a while the on off button work s

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have tried a new cable box, and programmed the cable remote , but cant get the TV to respond, we even tried to connect to wIFI, I need a way to make the TV do something so we can connect it wont connect to anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know