TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the 32 model number 32HFL5460D/ 2 nSERIAL number

Customer Question
I have the phillips...

I have the phillips 32 model number 32HFL5460D/ 2 nSERIAL number ya1c0923002430 it on stand-alone mode i need to program IT TO CHANNEL SEARCH i don't know HOW TO PROGRAM iT i don't have the original master green face remote i do have the anderic RR2573 master the this is the 1 that works

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your 32HFL5460D?

Left side only

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

It seems as L I can access all the menus I get the first one that comes up says set up language Communication cable tuning use Channel table current ring digital setup configuration smartphone and then I'm able to get to every menu when I click on one of those

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Smart clone not phone I'm sorry

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Louie, Technician