TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My volume control between tv and remote does not work. Hdm1.

Customer Question
My volume control between...

My volume control between tv and remote does not work

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdm1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How to make it work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I fixed it already, myself. I would like you to cancel any charges you put against my credit card. I don't want this service
No

Sounds good, contact customer service via help link on the website main page for any billing issue, I have no control over money matters

Thanks

Please do not charge anything to my credit card