TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my remote for the sony dvp-sr210p and would like…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my remote for the sony dvp-sr210p and would like to pick one up. What is the ID no. for the remote and where can I get one

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DVP-SR210P?

The box has a 2012 yr located on it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

I don't know what you mean by tried - it is connected to a LG TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

I don't know the model - TV is about three yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works - don't know what you mean by problems - TV is located in our rental and the folks in the home have been able to get the player to record on the TV. but want a remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask, just want a remote

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i have not received an answer
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

I have lost my remote and need to find another. How can i satisfy this dilemma?

RMT-D197A is the number of remote control and it is available with the following supplier...

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DVP-SR201P-DVP-SR210P-DVP-SR405P-DVP-SR510H/dp/B008XRX0V8

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Did you get my previous reply that has the info for the required remote?