TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Sony Home Theatre model #BDV-E370, connected to a…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Home Theatre model #BDV-E370, connected to a Sony Bravio TV model #KD46EX720, and i am having some configuration problems.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

Bought it in 2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is;

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

When using the cable remote, and turning on, the av does not see the external speakers and shuts off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can still use your help. I would prefer a phone call for expediency in dealing with this issue. I am available all day. Please inform as to your availability.

Would the user guide/manual be helpful to you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have the manuals, and can not figure it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not see how this can be done effectively with texting. If you are knowledgeable and willing, can we handle this by phone ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When.

Are you asking for someone to help setup your system over the phone?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was referred to you by Sony customer support. How do you suggest we go about this ?

The phone call request is available to all experts but trying to help you setup your connections without being at your house will be difficult.

It might be best if you hire someone locally to perform the task for you. If you would like, I can locate someone for you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I agree. I would appreciate your referal. I am in 44125 (Cleveland, Oh)

Please call:

Quality Communication Services, LLC

(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your efforts. The suggested service provider is out of my service area. I appreciate your trying, but will have to say my question is unanswered. Please cancel my account and refund any monies you are holding in earnest. Thank you.
Harry, Customer Service