TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have beosound 3 and am confused on setting up sockets for…

Customer Question
I have beosound 3...

I have beosound 3 and am confused on setting up sockets for hdmi input

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the tv is fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

It’s the beosystem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I bought a PlayStation and got cable tv hooked up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No not right now.