TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Large screen sharp tv not very old ,not to much use ,shows…

Customer Question
Large screen sharp tv...

Large screen sharp tv not very old ,not to much use ,shows only sharp logo

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sharp TV?

No but was used for video games

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Maybe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

LC-65LE645U
i have already paid

Thanks for the info, have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result