TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV will not turn on. My cable remove was defective this…

Customer Question
The TV will not...

The TV will not turn on. My cable remove was defective this morning. i went an got a replacement. It requires the TV to be turned n to program the remote. I cannot find my remote for the TV. I was looking for a manual turn-on switch and cannot find one. Is there a manul switch.The model name on the screen is "vieca"

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was last night. I attempted to use the power strip this morning. Then I unplugged and went straight into thewall

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can thonk of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

TCL32E3
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Is the light lit solid red on the set, OR green solid, OR is it blinking red please?

NO LIGHT AT