TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do you help with televisions. Have had samsung tv's and

Customer Question
Do you help with...

Do you help with televisions

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Have had samsung tv's and phones forever

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # is LN3251DX/XAA

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. the power light is on, but the tv will not turn on with remote or button on tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have direct tv and it is working fine on other tv

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

Do ON buttons go?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

These symptoms point to the Mainboard in the TV failing (not the ON button), and it's something we're quite familiar with on the site. However the model number you posted needs to be checked (it's not complete). Postback with that to proceed.

Simply send a reply back to proceed.