TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost the Home Page on my Samsung Smart TV and have

Customer Question
I lost the Home...

I lost the Home Page on my Samsung Smart TV and have followed the directions until "08 Set-top box Control Test.... can I skip. Otherwise I need help connecting the correct cables...not sure I understand the direcdtions?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Series 56. 5203/6203 about a year or two.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes TV menu works. I managed to reset another TV that I have and now when I turn on the TV I am able to get to Netflix etc.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need help...also I need a PW... and don’t know what it is? However on my way to work... so will not be able to try your advice until
Tonight or tomorrow��
I have been charged $28.00 and I do not have a solution... I will contact my credit card to dispute the charge... I was just told that I would be charged a refundable $5.00?