TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no direct tv noe. Great i'm on my computer and I can…

Customer Question
I have no direct...

I have no direct tv noe

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Great i'm on my computer and I can get other apps

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know