TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia Ser. no. KDL40Ex40B and I have been…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Bravia Ser. no. KDL40Ex40B and I have been connecting to the Internet so that I can receive Netflix through my Wii which has just now quit working. My understanding is that I require a device to plug in the USB Port to receive the signal wireless. What is it and is it actually necessary?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

It is about 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We don't have any other problems we are receiving cable signal fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Were you receiving Netflix on this TV OR trying it now to get Netflix service?