TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is turned on but there’s no picture or sound - when…

Customer Question
My tv is turned...

My tv is turned on but there’s no picture or sound - when it’s on the green light flashes about 10 times then goes solid

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes two HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I’m aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s a Panasonic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

Thanks Anthony.
Sure one moment, also I have unplugged several times to see if that helps but it hasn’t
No it’s flashing red x13 times
now
OK understood, that is a code now it could be something as easy as a clogged or bad fan or it could be a power issue safe to say the set is reporting an issue,I won't know for sure that issue until I get back to the workshop in couple hours,so I will post back later OK?
Thanks
Will let you know,

OK thanks for waiting I have the information now, its a problem with the main-board have you tried a prolonged reboot of say 3 hours?so leave the set disconnected from wallpower for 3 hours then try again,if that does not work we will need to discuss your options one of them will be to replace the mainboard

Let me know

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony