TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just turned on the tv in my master bedroom. It just says…

Customer Question
I just turned on...

I just turned on the tv in my master bedroom. It just says that it is connecting, and doesn't change.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a vizio and about 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the tv menu works. The other tvs all work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Nothing. The tv was off. I watched it earlier today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want my tv in my room. I already turned it off and back on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

It would appear that you have lost the signal from any satellite or cable box you may be using, so first please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting both from wall power wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Anthony