TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do u know about outdoor panel tvs mine is like 8 years old.

Customer Question
Hi do u know...

Hi do u know about outdoor panel tvs mine is like 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Pantel

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I have a question for you. little worried about overheating if u know the panel outdoor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are u familiar with a panel outdoor tv pantel sorry bad speller

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

What exactly is the problem?

I have an outdoor tv on an arm against side of house 50 inch pantel. 8 years old. The fan always goes on to regulate temp. Yesterday it started blinking red/yellow blink 3 times then stops for sec and keeps repeating. The fan won’t go off it usually regulates temp in 10 to 30 minutes and shuts off. I got worried that the fan would heat up and start a fire against the house. It’s 24 hours fan still on. But no issue. I looked on website it said. The blinking light lets u know there’s an issue. New fan new temperature sensors etc etc. I have someone coming in few days but I can’t sicknnect it cause the outlet is directly behind the tv and I can’t get the tv off myself. Need a ladder and second person
I meant I can’t power it down

What's the model number?

I don’t know sorry it’s a 2009 50 inch pantel outdoor tv

Sorry, but without knowing what model we're talking about there really isn't anything I can do to help.