TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well! I am trying to get my new fire tv stick to work on the…

Customer Question
Well! I am...

Well! I am trying to get my new fire tv stick to work on the Ilo 32" tv, but getting no picture...

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your Fire TV? Is there anything at all displayed?

No. no picture at all.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Fire TV connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

One end is to the outlet and the other goes to the HDMI port

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure if I need to set the tv on the HDMI mode or if the picture will just show up regardless

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?