TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have as problem with my LG TV. Can you help? One minute…

Customer Question
Hello, I have as...

Hello, I have as problem with my LG TV. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

One minute please. I will get. Its a 3D TV and I bought it about 4 yes ago. I think I just need to reset it.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, this drop down information comes crown from the top and left side as you watch your program. Its like it were a display TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 3D? What happened right before this?

It happened a couple weeks ago. I was setting up a new TV another brand for my daughter in the same room and come to find out the remote for that TV also worked for the LG.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

hold on.

Sure

You can cancel the call. I figured it out. Somehow in had gone into store mode. It’s ok how. I paid the initial 5 dollars. Will that be the complete charge. Please let me know. Thanks

Great, glad to hear it is working again for you.

That is what I was expecting, it was in the demo mode, I just needed the model number to tell you specific step by step instructions for turning it off.

I can't see the total as we are all independent techs, but it would have been shown on the payment page, and you can check it as well after we're done here by clicking on account and then under account history.

If you need anymore help just let me know, otherwise enjoy the tv and have a happy new year!