TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 300 pyle bluetooth surround sound it doesnt have a…

Customer Question
I have a 300...

I have a 300 pyle bluetooth surround sound it doesnt have a digital input just analog how do i install

Technician's Assistant: What Pyle model do you have? How old is it?

Only 2 years its the 300 bluetooth model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just the sound bar menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Pyle? What happened right before this?

Never used it with this tv before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the full model number of the Pyle?

What is the make and model number of the TV that you are trying to use it with?

its a 300 pyle bluetooth surround sound and a vizier tv i don't know the model name of tv just brand

Can you see a model number on the rear of the sound system?

Can you also check the model number of the TV on the rear panel?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the model numbers if you still need assistance with this.

Done

Are you providing the model numbers, or closing this question?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

Closing questions

Ok, if you need anything else at all just let me know :)
Pete.