TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get my Amazon Fire TV Stick to work on my Coby TV.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my Amazon Fire TV Stick to work on my Coby TV. When I plug it in and select HDMI 1 from the Source menu it automatically switches to DVI then the screen reads "No Signal"

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire TV?

Brand new. Just got it for Christmas

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

My question has been solved. Thanks for your time, Harry.