TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has no pictures. It's on black but has power.. Not now.

Customer Question
It has no pictures...

It has no pictures. It's on black but has power..

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Not now

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No . I keep helplol

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Model# ***** 2006 .
Sorry that's the serial number. Model is 50vs69
I'm in Canada. I just like to repair this old tv. If it's just a bulb I can fix it for a reasonable price. I cannot justify A $35. Phone call. Will you help?
It's a 50"
Will I take that as No?
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

Can you please tell me if you're still getting sound?

Can you also tell me what lights you see on the front and what they are doing (what color, solid/flashing/pattern, etc)?