TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung un46f6400 At times more often than not, the on

Customer Question
Samsung un46f6400 At times...

Samsung un46f6400 At times more often than not, the on screen channel display is not bright and when it is bright the picture is a better. This happens when we change channels. So display dull, picture dull. Display brite, picture bright. Can you follow my jargon?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN46F6400?

May 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On antenna and cable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN46F6400? What happened right before this?

It has been going on for years. T

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So is this an intermittent issue where the brightness fluctuates on its own?

It is more lack of contrast. Today I turned the tv on and it is back to dull. Not the best picture. It doesn't do it while watching but happens changing stations. Maybe I need a new tv.

But it happens on antenna too, or perhaps other sources like dvd, apps, etc?
Not just on cable?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

No

Thanks