TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Replaced lamp on model82740 projection tv have sound but…

Replaced lamp on model82740...

Replaced lamp on model82740 projection tv have sound but green light does not come on just stays red

Technician's Assistant: Is your MODEL82740 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No will try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Unplugged and just reconnected now we have a green light but no sound or picture we had sound with red light before disconnect

1/4/2018
Nathan, Installer
Is the fed light solid or flashing?
Solid, sound but no picture
Ok still here

Thank you for the info,

can you please press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then watch the light carefully and tell me what it does?

Lost sound, red light is steady

Yes I understand that, can you please press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then watch the light carefully and tell me what it does?

Nathan, Installer
Same as above, red light didn’t change at all
Phone call session started

Thank you for the call, and best of luck with the lamp,

Very pleased with our service information it was a correct tech solution and answer for our need. Thank you!
Thanks glad to hear that did the trick for you!