TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to set up my new tv but can’t get a picture.. Had a…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up my new tv but can’t get a picture.. Had a picture and lost it whenI tried to change channels

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you connecting to a satellite or cable service?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.