TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung Smart TV Model UN50KU630DF and have paired…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung Smart TV Model UN50KU630DF and have paired 2 Avantree Bluetooth headsets, however only one headset can be used at a time which defeats our purpose. I wondered if it was because both headsets have the same name. Or can the TV only support one BT device at a time.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN50KU630DF?

Not sure as I am in a furnished apartment but I would say not more than 18 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menus functions. I have cable and am using HDMI for a connection

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN50KU630DF? What happened right before this?

We just moved in. There was one device on the BT list from the former tenant and I removed it leaving the two headsets

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

With most Bluetooth devices, only one headset can be connected at a time.

Very few Bluetooth devices allow more than one headset to be connected at the same time.