TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung TV has suddenly gone around the top and the

Customer Question
Hi, my Samsung TV...

Hi, my Samsung TV has suddenly gone green around the top and the central image is kinda hidden behind a white veil. I've tried restarting Foxtel as subscribed but it changes nothing - is this a monitor issue? Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Yes maam; red, white & yellow plus casting.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No, but there was a storm - not major though - on Tuesday night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it I guess.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony