TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Hitachi TV Model No. L26H01AU and all that comes up…

Customer Question
I have a Hitachi...

I have a Hitachi TV Model No. L26H01AU and all that comes up is Data lost go to Installation to recover,This I have done with no effect

Technician's Assistant: How old is your L26H01AU?

About six years I think

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu comes up with a list of options inc auto scan,I have tried this it says it make take 10 minutes I press ok but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your L26H01AU? What happened right before this?

I disconnected the tv for about 30 minutes then connected it again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Still waiting on a solution

Do you have a cable box connected to the TV?

No

How are you watching TV?