TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our tv starts flickering, and wont quit unless we either hit…

Customer Question
Our tv starts flickering...

Our tv starts flickering, and wont quit unless we either hit the guide button or change channels. it can be ok for a while and then it starts again

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a Samsung 55 inch and is about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and I am ot sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing had happened and has only been happening for about 4 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

ok will do hang on

OK

sorry just waiting

Take your time

the thing is it may not do it right away, sometimes it can go for an hour before it starts flickering again. you can still see the picture, just white flickering
do you need model number? it isLN55C610N15

I understand and its why we keep the question open please let me know when/if it happens again or does not happen again, also let me know if it does this using another input like a DVD player for example

Come directly back here so bookmark this page please

OK ITS BACK UP AND RUNNING AND IS RUNNING FINE FOR NOW, HOW LONG IT WILL LAST IS ANOTHER QUESTION
CAN YOU GIVE ME A HINT OF WHAT IT MIGHT BE?
OK OUR WII IS HOOKED TO IT
OK HAVE DONE THAT THANK YOU

It could be the TV OR any satellite cable box you are using hence the checks

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

I guess this is now OK?let me know if not

Anthony