TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 50 inch vizio Model D5u-D1 serial LCWTQGT0650544,
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
i have a 50 inch vizio Model D5u-D1 serial LCWTQGT0650544, factory reconditioned. for last several weeks, screen is mostly black except for an inch and 1/2 on very top of screen. frequently full scree… read more
My vizio has developed a grey, rectangular, dim area in the
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
my vizio has developed a grey, rectangular, dim area in the upper left corner of the 60" screen. Fixable or new TV? (The TV is three years old.) … read more
I have the 60 inch vizio, 240 hz smart tv. The screen is
Jack
Jack, technician
I have the 60 inch vizio, 240 hz smart tv. The screen is starting to darken in the left corner of the screen … read more
The screen is darkning on yhe right lower corner .does that
Jack
Jack, technician
the screen is darkning on yhe right lower corner .does that mean that the tv is going bad or can it be repaired … read more
I have a 50" Vizio Smart TV that the picture quit working.
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I have a 50" Vizio Smart TV that the picture quit working. The set is 2.5 years old and I hate to pay for a new one if this one can be fixed. It reminds me of an old console that the horizontal hold w… read more
I have sound but no picture, I'm looking it a 70 inch model
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
No my wife was watching it and the picture was behind the sound yesterday morning and when I got home only had sound … read more
I'm trying to figure out whats the issue with my VIZIO
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I'm trying to figure out whats the issue with my VIZIO M701d-A3R 70-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED HDTV. The screen these days, when the TV is initally turned on, is green washed with green vertical li… read more
My 50" smart tv has a cracked screen. Happened last night
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My 50" smart tv has a cracked screen. Happened last night when remote was thrown two cracks one near the middle of the left lower quadrant. The second much smaller near the bottom left corner.… read more
I purchased a Westinghouse 46" Class LED-LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV,
I purchased a Westinghouse 46" Class LED-LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV, 1.7" Ultra-Slim, LD-4655VX January, 2012...Basically, it is just under 3 years old. The TV is on an average of 2 hours per day I would gu… read more
We recently bought a large screen Vizio TV. When we first used
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
We recently bought a large screen Vizio TV. When we first used the TV, there was a small black spot in the lower left hand corner of the screen. The TV is rarely used, so I left the TV untouched. When… read more
I have a 42" Samsung LCD TV. Just a few months ago the picture
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
I have a 42" Samsung LCD TV. Just a few months ago the picture darkened suddenly. I adjusted the brightness, color, and contrast to remedy the problem. Just recently, however, the darkening has began … read more
Hey so I just got a plasma TV, it is a Vizio VP42 HDTVA It
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
Hey so I just got a plasma TV, it is a Vizio VP42 HDTVA It is a plasma TV, and it has multicolored lines running down the middle of it. Now I have checked most of the boards to see if there are any co… read more
I HAVE A 46" SANYO HD TV: THE PROBLEM IS THE LEFT HALF OF
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I HAVE A 46" SANYO HD TV: THE PROBLEM IS THE LEFT HALF OF MY SCRFEEN DARKENS WHEN I FIRST TURN THE TV ON. IT WILL QUICKLY CLEAR THEN DARKEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. AFTER ABOUT 20 TO 30 MINUTES THE SCREEN CLE… read more
I have a Vizio 42" flat screen 1080p. As Im looking at the
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I have a Vizio 42" flat screen 1080p. As I'm looking at the TV... the left half of the picture is black and the right side is fine. Model is Vizio VO420E. Is there anything I can do?… read more
We bought a Samsung LN52A650A1FXZA HD TV about 2.5 years ago.
Steven, Technician
We bought a Samsung LN52A650A1FXZA HD TV about 2.5 years ago. It is a 52 inch LCD. For about the past year and a half, when you first would turn it on, the display would look funny, kind of like ghost… read more
I have a Sony Bravia KDL 46 V4100 TV just 3 years old. Today,
alr3d
alr3d, owner
I have a Sony Bravia KDL 46 V4100 TV just 3 years old. Today, on the bottom righ corner about a foot or more is a in lenght is a square on the screen, like someone put a darkening filter on that corne… read more
WE HAVE THE KDL-46S4100 LCD FOR ABOUT 14 MONTHE NOW, WE STARTED
Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Small Business owner
WE HAVE THE KDL-46S4100 LCD FOR ABOUT 14 MONTHs NOW, WE STARTED HAVING A BLACK BLUR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN FOR THE FIRST 10 TO 40 MINUTES AFTER TURNING IT ON. ALSO HAVING A DOUBLE IMAGE PROBLEM O… read more
I have a Hitatchi Directors series 55-inch plasma television
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
I have a Hitatchi Director's series 55-inch plasma television and lately there have been red lines shooting across the screen horizontally. Any ideas?… read more