TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio 65 inch smart tv the screen seems to have…

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio 65 inch smart tv the screen seems to have darken all but the lower left corner is this a board component issue or a bad lcd panel?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

Not at this time

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I know of but I am not home until late evening

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Question got closed?