TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

After moving my TV set to dust,the remote now will not turn…

Customer Question
After moving my TV...

After moving my TV set to dust,the remote now will not turn it on.I did put in fresh batteries into the remote but no help.There is no red light on the front side. The cable box is on and seems to be functioning as wi fix and phone works and the cable box is lit.I turned on the tv manually, on the right side of the screen.An operational screen did come on for about 3 minutes . At this critical moment I tried the remote again but got no result.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony