TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a plasma tv that has been sitting for a whille.The…

Customer Question
I have a plasma...

I have a plasma tv that has been sitting for a whille.The power light on the box is green, but the tv has a yellow light and will not come on..

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

It was not pluged in while it was setting.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It would take awhile, the tv is next door.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
model 42hdt51m

Thanks, ***** *****'t have related service manual so will opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further

TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. How old is your Hitachi, and have any repairs been done to it in the past?

Louie, Technician