TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We need a manual to set up new Lg TV. Lg43LJ550M brand new.

Customer Question
We need a manual...

We need a manual to set up new Lg TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Lg43LJ550M brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We have not tried. We don't know where to begin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want a manual for setup instructions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
No just a manual
No
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

we still need help. Directions for setting up our Lg43LJ550M TV
Can you email me a setup manual? I am hard of hearing so a phone call won't work.

Click here: http://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-43LJ550M#

Scroll down to Manual & Documents and download the Owner's manual and the User Guide

Still awaiting a reply