TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 55" Samsung 8000 series tv. How do you fit the

Customer Question
I have a 55"...

I have a 55" Samsung 8000 series tv. How do you fit the screen to the picture. Now the picture doesn't fit the screen.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 8000?

One month old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I go to settings and can not get the fit to screen message to work as it is in the off position.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 8000? What happened right before this?

Never was correct.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know how to fit the screen with the picture.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?