TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am watching a movie on my Samsung Qled Q7f 55" tv, through…

Customer Question
Hi I am watching...

Hi I am watching a movie on my Samsung Qled Q7f 55" tv, through TVPlus and it keeps getting very pixelated and jumps to shots from a previous scene

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Q9F?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just this one so far

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Q9F? What happened right before this?

Its a Q7F. I just started watching this movie and then when the issue started I look up solutions and adjusted some inputs but nothing it helping

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have attached photos of the recurring issue as they happened on my tv during the movie. Again I was watching a movie on TVPlus and these very annoying issues happened throughout the entire film off and on.
tv_issue1.JPGtv_issue1.JPGtv_issue2.JPGtv_issue2.JPGtv_issue3.JPGtv_issue3.JPGtv_issue4.JPGtv_issue4.JPGtv_issue5.JPGtv_issue5.JPGtv_issue6.JPGtv_issue6.JPG
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. Give me a couple minutes to look through these pictures.

OK, thanks for your patience. Do you have any other devices connected to the TV, besides the TVPlus box? These issues are common to the TVPlus hardware, but I'd like to see if you have another device like a DVD player or game console, so we can see if the problem is happening there or not.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t have a TVPlus box it is part of the smart tv apps. But I do have an Xbox one and PlayStation 4 connected to the tv. I have watched other movies apps however, Netflix and Hulu to name a few which I have watched movies and tv through with no problems.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also have none of these issues with my game consoles.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also, quick question, why was I charged $38 up front before I was even connected to an expert? It states that I would be charged $5 to start and then a balance of $33 after getting an answer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When is someone going to get back to me with an answer? I have received absolutely no help with my inquiry.
Louie, Technician