TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do you set up cable tv in the home/ Just bought it at best…

Customer Question
Do you set up...

Do you set up cable tv in the home/

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just bought it at best but, Vizio D24HN-E1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu seems to work. when I try to confiqure my Comcast remote, I get volume control and Mute but no channel change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I live near willowgrave best bujy - should I go there?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.