TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp 50 inch TV it was working no problem suddenly…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Sharp 50 inch TV it was working no problem suddenly the screen went black the sound was coming out but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 50?

They wee i unplugged everything and still nothing i can turn it on and off but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No as i said it was working perfect until this morning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?