TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to access my account to check my password. My…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I'm trying...

Hi Pearl, I'm trying to access my account to check my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My access is being denied on my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It,s a Vizio about 8 months old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the HULU comes up on the screen but it displays access denied

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

It worked ok a month ago. Is there any way to check to see if my account is still active?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I'm traveling now so unable to check it out directly. How do I check if the acct is still active

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/4/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know