TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 60ps60 LG tv gets sound but no picture. Can you fix it?

Customer Question
My 60ps60 LG tv...

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

No HDMI but re, etc installed

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I don,'t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please grab the original LG remote and press MENU- let me know if the MENU displays.

Are you there and do you need help with this?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

are you still with me?

Yes, I asked at 3:22 if the TV's own menu displays and am waiting for that info to proceed.

Are you having web site issues preventing you from replying?

Call me.(###) ###-####
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

I can help you here, if you'd like (this chat is what is covered by your initial fees). If you would like to talk by phone, you may accept the call offer showing on your screen to approve that additional service/fee.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.