TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Connect a hearing enhancement device to a Samsung 55 class…

Customer Question
Connect a hearing enhancement...

Connect a hearing enhancement device to a Samsung 55 class tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55?

New. Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The device has worked well and easily configured to a Sony TV. My problem is that I cannot identify an audio out connection on the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The hearing enhancement device is as separate unit that connects to the TV and moderates the audio picked up by the hearing aides

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Connect a hearing enhancement device to a Samsung 55 class tv..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Samsung 55 class tv..."

And is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?
Or some other device? ...Internet connection?