TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I. I neex to speak with someone. This is not a txt issue. No…

Customer Question
I neex to speak...

I neex to speak with someone. This is not a txt issue

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just 1 50"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

1 year....thought it was the cable box but that has now been replaced 3x

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv pixelates repeats its self many time and the voice is not synced to the person on the rtv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the brand and the actual model number of the tv? This is found on a sticker on the back of the tv.

Please call i cant do all this txting

The support fees you've paid here already cover this chat format only.

We can talk by phone if you'd like, you'll just need to click to accept the phone call offer I"m sending, to approve that additional fee (it is not in place of the chat, it is an extra cost).

asnd i already paid it thry paypal

That was only for the chat.

You should see a "premium service" or "call offer" showing on your screen. That is an extra fee and you have to click to authorize that, then I can accept it and we can talk by phone.

Or we can continue here if you prefer, which is covered by the chat fee you paid.

Ok....I AM NOT SATISFIED.... monry back guarantee... .i want my mobey back

If you want a call, you have to accept that service.

Otherwise any other matters may be self managed from the help page. Posting here does not affect your account.