TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It will not pickup any wifi routers either in house or in…

Customer Question
It will not pickup...

It will not pickup any wifi routers either in house or in the neighborhood

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Any of the ones listed on the screen

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have rebooted several times ..no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just replaced my router with a tp-link ac2300 and it serves 2iphone and 2 compiters

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.

- Is it a TV that isn't picking up any wifi routers?

- If so, could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?