TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an emerson tv for around 4-5 years then the other…

Customer Question
I have an emerson...

I have an emerson tv for around 4-5 years then the other night it went off sound and all checked the fuse box nothing it is LED JUST NEED TO SEE WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My son

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

He checked the wiring do not know if the tv has a reset button

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Emerson my son is getting the model no

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

model no LF391EM4A just cable

OK, is there a cable box with a remote hooked to TV for channels?

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.