TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I get a replacement repair switch to my Sansui TV? It is…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a replacement repair switch to my Sansui TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Sansui model do you have? How old is it?

It is over 5 years old. Model # is covered by the wall mount. I'll have to romve the mounting and call in again.Would over five years make it impossible to find?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The remote works by the hand swich behind the screen does not.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So the set works using controls on the set itself?if you could just clarify please

Onlly the on and off switch on the set fails. The remote and other controls seem to be ok.

So the set works the remote works but the on/off switch on the set itself does not?why would you want to use the on/off switch on the set itself?

Could you please describe exactly what is happening with the set please?

I've cancelled service. Thank you.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.