TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to add Channel 59, which is also Channel 922 HD, to…

Customer Question
Hello, I want to...

Hello, I want to add Channel 59, which is also Channel 922 HD, to my line-up. This is the Oxygen channel, NBC Universal. Do not know how.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I am already an Xfinity customer. I have two tvs. do you want both brands and models?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

My upstairs TV is a Phillips, 8-10 years old, Model no 26PFL5302D/37

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My downstairs TV is about 4 years old. Do you want that model no and make?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thank you, ***** ***** I really came to you by mistake. No negative reflection on you! I received the channel I needed through Xfinity directly. So no longer need Just Answer.