TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need some here to fix tv. and #2 remote. Got on Thanksgiving…

Customer Question
Need some here to...

Need some here to fix tv. and #2 remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Got on Thanksgiving 2017 Phillips tv model 55pfl5402/F7.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Box is not working on both t.v.s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55PFL5402? What happened right before this?

At lest a week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote #2 is not working.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

I see that you have 2 televisions, is that right? What exactly is going on with them?