TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic flat panel that is about 4 years old the…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic flat panel that is about 4 years old the red power light comes on but it will not turn on. Ive tried several remotes that work on other tvs but have no success. Great pricture but no picture is really black. It was a gift so I don't have and instruction booklets

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cam can't think of any thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Panasonic please?

don't know
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

My name is ***** ***** different expert ,any messages you see are sent by the site not me you can ignore these if you do not want and keep typing, I will need the model number found on the back of the set please?

Louie, Technician