TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to be conected. Sanyo 1 YEAR OLD. My streaming is…

Customer Question
I need to be...

I need to be conected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo 1 YEAR OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

My streaming is brand new. I need to be conected & regiosterd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV and Streaming Device in question?

ssoneq18091727877 mega172814318 azaqut-2hl contact failed.
do not charge me for a phone call.

Above numbers are not a valid TV model number, please recheck

I have no control over billing so please contact customer service via the following number for any billing issue

(###) ###-####/p>
why do i need A SERIAL # ANYWAY

I never asked for a serial number, TV model number is ***** that will help to get replated manual for troubleshooting purpose

my:justanswer.com/app/s/wV2Nf

I have no idea what it is that link, please provide me requested info for your TV question to move on

tv model #FW32D06F B

OK, and what is that brand new streaming device that needs to be connected and registered?

my:justanswer.com/app/s/dHBmz

Let me opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further

Thanks

I had a power failure & i had to reboot. sorry. myjustanswer.com/app/s/Pf0se
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

TV Technician: Nathan,
 replied 6 months ago
Phone call session started