TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn on cc? It's daily old but the remote has a cc…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn on cc?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's daily old but the remote has a cc button

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Every thing seems to work Ok When I push the button to select it, nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I had never tried to select it before this am.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just cc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Closed Captioning (CC).

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.
And, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?
Or some other device? ...Internet connection?